I would like to personally thank Joe Bradshaw as he was the one responsible for nominating our blog. We thank you sincerely for your generosity and wish you the best in your blogging endeavors! 🙂
Now for the nominations, as I’m pondering on the many blogs that have a special meaning I feel it is best for me to give a BIG thank you to those first 30 blogs that followed us from the very beginning (don’t worry the rest of you will get a lovely surprise too in the future).
Without further delay here’s my nominations:
Please look at and accept our gift, because without you there would be no us. Your support is a true blessing and we are forever thankful! I was tempted to do more than 30, but my brain was starting to lose focus so I had to stop. Thank you again for the support, we wouldn’t be here without you guys and gals. We are now fully committed to continue what we envisioned into a possible origination that will stand the test of time. Thank you again ever so much! 😀
Clonejill, Geraint Isitt, James, and Xavier
Rules for this Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate a list of bloggers that inspire you.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Thank you again Joe Bradshaw for nominating me for this award. I am very inspirational, caring, open minded, care free, deep personality, charismatic, and Fabulous.
My nominations are…
These 10 blogs we’re the most inspirational to me. Thank you for your continued support! STAY FABULOUS!!!!
Thank you very much Mrs. Ipockolypse for this award nomination! I would love to do the honors and will now dive into the question and answer section: But first the rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must nominate 10 of your favourite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
*(I couldn’t come up with any better questions then the ones I answered)*
Well I already thanked Ipockolypse so that one has been accomplished 🙂
Now for my questions:
1) Where is your favorite place?
2) Who is the best Bond?
Daniel Craig is my favorite
3) Name three things that you are proud of?
My family, life’s littlest moments, and all of you for supporting this blog.
4) What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Germany scoring seven goals against Brazil in the 2014 FIFA World Cup semi-finals.
5) Do you do any regular exercise/sport?
Walking to and from the bus stop to school.
6) Do you have any pets?
A pure bred yellow lab named Ozzy, he’s seven years old.
7) What would you do in the event of a zombie apocalypse?
Go to Fort Stevens in Oregon with my friends, family, and my American Civil War reenactor friends. Zombies don’t stand a chance.
8) What was the last book that you read and enjoyed?
The Hobbit, I’ve re-read it seven times over.
9) What annoys or irritates you?
When people have hushed conversations during lectures, this doesn’t help a person who has ADD.
10) If there was a movie of your life, what would it be called and who would play you?
The life in a Life, and Rowan Atkinson would play me.
Now comes the nomination process. All of these blogs have less than 200 followers: (last I checked)
- James Bromley
- Derek Hobson
- Mahesh Nair
- Geraint Isitt
- Brad Mcdonald
We have been awarded the Liebster Award by angiezingngcupid and we couldn’t be happier. This time around I will nominate other bloggers. Before I get into the nominations I would like to answer my questions submit my answers to the questions, which each person I nominate has to answer my questions too (I’ll give you a NIG virtual cookie).
Q&A with James
- Why do you write?
- Do you follow your head or your heart when chasing your dreams?
- Would you prefer going with the flow or fight against it?
- Do you practice what you preach?
- What’s your idea of living a perfect life?
- If you’re going to have to choose between love and money, which one will it be?
- What is your greatest fear?
- Are you judgmental?
- Given a chance, would you meet people from WordPress?
- If today was your last day on earth, what will you do/say?
1) I write because it allows me to express myself and my feelings, because speaking doesn’t always deliver the right message.
2) I follow my heart, if I didn’t then I wouldn’t be where I am today.
3) If the tide was coming at me I’d hide in a boat like Captain Jack and Will Turner did in Pirates of the Caribbean.
4) Not all the time, but I’m continuing to work on it!
5) Loving wife, kids, stable income, beautiful home, and of course a big dog.
6) Love. Money comes over time, love comes once in a lifetime.
7) Dying alone and away from my family.
9) Absolbloodylutly (made up word as of two minutes ago) but seriously yes I’ve met some GREAT people on here! 🙂
10) *In the battlefield* I turn and say to my men, “I salute you boys, now let’s end this so we can get home for Christmas! For Glory!”
These are my nominations…
- K. Caffee
- Lex Solo
Here are my questions…
- What is your blogs or your inspiration?
- Why did you start a blog?
- Where would you be without the WordPress community?
- Do you enjoy what you do?
- What are your hobbies?
- Are you a sci-fi fan?
- What is your ambition in life?
- Would you help someone who was injured, or just walk away like nothing happened?
- What are some of your morals?
- Do you think it’s better to have a free or paid domain, and why?
- Who or what is your biggest support system?
Please continue to share this award with your fellow bloggers and friends. On behalf of the westutterandwedontcare blog, I congratulate everyone no matter how big or small your blog is. You are all inspirational! Thank you for accepting us into the WordPress community.
We were just nominated and awarded the “WordPress Very Inspiring Blog Award” where he said that he was, “admire what you do and how you carry a positive outlook on everything you do.” and “…I hope being nominated encourages you to continue blogging!” Thank you very much Nolsie for the award!